Woo Bike Share offers a great deal to students and staff who want to get about on two wheels. The 100 bike fleet has 50 pedal bikes and 50 electric e-bikes.
Why cycle to University?
Cycling is a convenient
Who can participate?
All students and staff can join Woo Bike Share, no matter whether new or existing, undergraduate or postgraduate, full-time or part-time, home, EU or International. Membership is on a
How does the Woo Bike Share scheme work?
- Students and staff join by paying a £45 annual membership via the online Woo Bikes system.
- To start your membership, collect your FREE helmet and lights from the Bike Shop - See map for locations
- Collect the key from any 24/7 hub City or St Johns's reception
- Hire pedal bikes up to 7 days at no extra cost and e-bikes for 24 hours.
- After you've used it, return to bike to any of our hubs and hand in the key (and battery for e-bikes)
All bikes are ready to ride, and come complete with lock, mudguards, rack (pedal bikes only) are regularly checked and maintained by Spokes who also operate a weekly campus bike shop. You can buy a great value reconditioned bike for about £65 and accessories.
New bike share members are required to attend the campus bike shop for an induction before a bike can be hired. The bike shop is open Tuesday and Wednesdays between 12:00 and 14:00, slightly reduced hours out of
Read our terms and conditions for more information.
Late return of bikes will generate a fine of £2 a day for pedal bikes and £4 a day for e-bikes. Fines must be paid online in the bike share system before rehiring a bike.