Facts, Figures and Policies
In 2020 the University was a finalist for the THE University of the Year and we made this film to celebrate who we are and what we do.
Facts & Figures
In 2022 our community is comprised of:
- Approximately 10,000 students and 1,000 staff
- 10.5% of our students and 6% of our staff are from ethnic minority backgrounds
- Our student body represent c70 countries plus the United Kingdom
- 11.7% of our students identify as LGBTQ+
- Our staff and students represent c 8 different religions, beliefs and faith
The EDI Committee leads on this area of work for the University, reporting to the senior management team.
You can contact the Committee via EDI@worc.ac.uk
You can view our EDI Policies and Frameworks below.