Jane is a Senior Lecturer in Education with a focus on Post Compulsory Education.
Most recently she has worked in a large FE college in the role of Teaching and Learning Coordinator with a focus on the development and delivery of the new Diploma in Education and Training (DET) qualifications, delivering CPD and coaching programmes and coordinating the Colleges VLE development.
Prior to this Jane led an FE/HE consortium project after a successful bid for funding through the JISC Exchange for Learning Programme (2002- 2006). The project resulted in the digital learning content in a range of curriculum areas which are available to the FE/HE community on the Jorum website.
She was the winner of the 2003 TES sponsored BECTa ICT in Practice Post 16 Teaching Award.
Most recently, Jane focused on development of e-portfolios for trainee teachers in the Post-compulsory sector.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, University of Worcester (2017)
- Fellow of the Higher Education (2017)
- BA ( Hons.) French Language and Literature, University of Sheffield
- Post Graduate Cert Ed in ESOL, Manchester Polytechnic
- M Ed in Educational Administration, University of Birmingham
- Certificate in Advanced Pedagogy, Level 7, University of Sunderland