tel: 01905 542960
Linda Bale's interest and passion is pre-registration nursing, applying theory to clinical practice. She is student focused and is committed to supporting students reach their full potential.
She has worked as a registered nurse in a wide range of clinical settings, predominately general medicine. In addition, Linda has worked as a research sister for Cancer Research UK.
She has been in Higher Education for the last 6 years, supporting programmes and leading modules across a range of undergraduate programmes.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN). NMC revalidation due 2020
- Masters Education (MEd)
- BSc Hons (Health studies)
- Post Graduate Teaching Certificate (PgCert)
Teaching & Research
- Adult Nursing – nursing theory and practice
- Dementia care
- Clinical Skills
- Fdns professional vales and academic skills
- Course lead Fdns
- Higher Education for Dementia Network member (HEDN)
- Academic clinical link for Trainee Nursing Associates (apprentice)
- Nursing Midwifery Council
- FHEA Fellow
- Royal College of Nursing
Environmental risk factors for relapse of melanoma.
Beswick S, Affleck P, Elliott F, Gerry E, Boon A, Bale L, Nolan C, Barrett JH, Bertram C, Marsden J, Bishop DT, Newton-Bishop JA. Eur J Cancer. 2008 Aug; 44(12):1717-25
Nursing students' experiences of delivering dementia friends sessions to peers.
Bale L, Jenkins C.Nurs Older People. 2018 Sep 25;30(6):32-37. doi: 10.7748/nop.2018.e1046. Epub 2018 Aug 16