International students

EU students


EU students who decide to join us for 2019/20 intake are confirmed to be eligible for undergraduate, master's, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support. 

This is offered by the UK government via the Student Loans Company to all EU and home undergraduate students, giving you the opportunity to borrow any amount up to the full cost of your tuition fees. For more information visit the UK Government guidance on student finance for EU students.

Non-EU students

If you are an international student, you will not be eligible for any financial assistance from the UK Government. You will need to apply for this kind of financial help in your home country. You may wish to consider applying for a scholarship.

American Students

Download our booklet explaining what financial aid is available for American students. 

FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Contact FAFSA on to access the form online
Enter the University of Worcester Code G41286

IEFC (International Education Finance Corp)
Provides scholarships/loans to US students and other students (with US guarantor)

Studying in the US

International Recruitment
Jenny Lind Building - (Room JL 2026)
University of Worcester

Telephone: +44 (0)1905 542640