Find out about student football teams at Worcester.
- We have five men’s teams and two women’s teams competing in British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) providing varying levels of competitive opportunities for students, from recreational to elite.
- All of our teams perform within Midland’s tier 1 through to tier 5.
- A number of weekly training sessions are provided for each team with games on Wednesdays.
- All BUCS teams have their own Head Coach, that ensures sessions are fun and inclusive.
- All BUCS teams have access to sports therapy treatment and massage prior to games, as well as designated student sports therapists who attend both their home and away games.
- We also offer a range of opportunities to participate in coaching, refereeing, performance analysis and other support roles in the programme. Volunteering and work placement opportunities are available within the Football Programme, to support a variety of subject areas.
- The players within our programme can also access performance analysis footage from match days.
- Our Men’s 1st and Women’s 1st are performance teams which allows them access to Strength and Conditioning sessions, with qualified staff to aid performance.
For further information on the University of Worcester Football Programme, please contact:
Georgie van Dijk
Head of Football