Opportunities and developments
As a current Worcester student, you can participate and join in WISE activities in the following ways.
- Attend any upcoming WISE events
- Write and submit to the W.I.S.E. arena (contact us via email on WISE@worc.ac.uk for more information)
- Study modules with content specifically dedicated to WISE related topics
- Join one of the Students' Union club or societies to get back into sport and exercise
- Join one of the activities on offer from our Sport and Recreation Programme
- Are you a member of a club, society or organisation that would want to get involved with WISE? Send us an email via WISE@worc.ac.uk and we will start a conversation
- Find a sport or physical activity using the activity finder on the Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire website.
With more females playing sport and engaging in physical activity, there are many new job opportunities within the sector. If you are interested in working within the sports sector, check out the sport employability opportunities available through our EAYL and coach education programmes. Alternatively for general careers enquires go to the Careers and Employability Service.
Are you a Worcester alumnus?
Have you studied at Worcester and now work in the sport, exercise, lesiure or recreation sector?
We would love to hear from you. In our WISE strategy we aim to build a network and grow the movement, email us, follow us on social media or attend an upcoming event.
As a way to grow professional contacts you can also join the WISE LinkedIn network.
More ways to get involved
An overarching aim of the WISE strategy is to:
- Identify key partners, groups, individuals who would be important in terms of effective team work and contribution, across the University and wider community.
- If you are interested in being involved in helping us achieve this aim then please get in contact via WISE@worc.ac.uk.