Lecturer in Sports Therapy
School of Sport and Exercise Science
tel: 01905 542480
Zac graduated as a Sports Therapist from the University of Worcester before staying on in the team. He committed himself to gaining as much experience as possible during his studies, finishing with three times the required placement hours logged. Zac took placement opportunities in professional rugby and cricket (Worcester Warriors RFC and Somerset CCC), semi-professional rugby and football, and amateur and youth rugby and football. Zac also took an opportunity to work in disability sport during 2018, with placements with the England Visually Impaired and England Learning Difficulties cricket teams. This wide variety in experience gained whilst studying has enabled Zac to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable graduate.
Shortly after graduating Zac, set up his own sports therapy clinic and provided pre-season cover for a variety of local semi professional football teams and rugby 7s matches. Zac currently mainly works with kickboxers, martial artists and rugby players.
- BSc Sports Therapy (Hons), University of Worcester (2019)
Scope of Role at University
- Managing the University Sports Therapy Clinics and providing supervision for massage clinics.
- Providing technical support to sports therapy students.
- Organising and supervising students on external events.
- Graduate Sports Therapist for Evesham RFC.
- Owner of ZR Sports Therapy.