Joe has worked in the forensic sector for over 7 years. He started his career looking at biological evidence types as an examiner working on many high profile cases. Joe used this experience for his final year project at the University of Worcester and to move laterally into working in the drugs department.
Within the drugs department, Joe was fast tracked to become a reporting officer writing evidential statements, as well as attending scenes and court. Joe now works in compliance to ensure policies are being carried out in the forensic sector. He has started his PhD focusing on DNA on drugs wrappings and paraphernalia.
- BSc (Hons) Forensic & Applied Biology
- PGCLTHE Learning and Teaching In Higher Education
- Drug Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
DNA on drugs wrappings
Membership of Professional Bodies
- FHEA (Fellow of the HEA)
- MCSFS (Member of the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences)
Presentation at the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences Conference 2015
- Compliance Officer Eurofins Forensic Services
- Volunteer for drugs harm reduction charity