The ARAMARK Food Development Team has designed these menus specifically for the University of Worcester.
The whole team are committed to providing fresh quality produce and great presentation.
Internal Catering Brochure
Catering Request Form
All you have to do is place you order on a Hospitality Order Form send this back to the catering department and it will be delivered to your meeting or function room. On placing your order, you and your guests will receive a complete hospitality package guaranteed to make sure you receive the best customer service.
Charges will be made for any loss or damage to equipment
‘Help us to Give You Good Service’
• Please ensure that all the crockery and cutlery provided with your hospitality is left in the location to which it was delivered
• Items will be picked up at the time selected on the Hospitality Order Form
• If you would like the collection time to be changed, please call our team on extension 2624
All items are subject to availability and the following Terms and Conditions:
• We pride ourselves on using the best fresh produce for our menus. Bookings must be received 2 working days in advance to ensure your catering needs and dietary requirements can be met.
• Catering cannot be provided without advance confirmation of a relevant cost centre for charging purposes
• Orders are based on a minimum of four delegates or a minimum value of £10.00
• We will try and accommodate last minute refreshment requests, however please bear in mind that priority will be given to existing orders
• Cancellations received after 10:00 am on the day prior to the event will be subject to a cancellation charge at the full rate
• Formal Dining requires a minimum of 7 days’ notice to ensure bespoke menus can be provided
• For Health and Safety reasons, it may not be possible to deliver certain items to some areas of the Campus, for more details, please contact the Catering Department on 2624