Information for students, staff and partners about the Covid-19 pandemic and our response at the University of Worcester.
Changes to government guidance from Monday 19 July
On Monday 19 July England moved to step four in the government’s roadmap to re-opening.
- All remaining limits on social contact have been removed and there are no restrictions on how many people can meet in any setting, indoors or outdoors.
- All settings are able to open, including nightclubs.
- Large events, such as music concerts and sporting events can resume without any limits on attendance or social distancing requirements.
- The legal requirements to wear a face covering has been lifted in all settings.
- Social distancing rules have been lifted.
- It is no longer necessary for the government to instruct people to work from home
Full details of the changes, and how everyone is recommended to embrace them cautiously, are available on the government website.
The government is also updating its specific advice for universities.
Our campuses are open
You can access on-campus study spaces, catering facilities and the Hive library. You can also join in with organised sport and entertainment activities.