University taster days
Taster days are designed for students who are thinking about studying at the University of Worcester
We offer a range of taster days from subject specific days to general university life taster days, with an emphasis on what to expect from the University of Worcester.
Top tips for your students who are attending a Taster Day
- Students don’t have to be an expert or have any prior experience in the subject
- Students can state that they have attended a taster day in their personal statement, this is a great way to show they have researched the university in more detail
- The students are able visit the campus and learn more about what we have to offer
- Remind them to bring a packed lunch or money to spend at the cafes on campus
If you would like to book on to a university Taster Day, please visit the booking page here.
Details of future events will be posted on this page as soon as they become available.
MSc Nutritional Therapy Virtual Open Evening
Wednesday 27th July – 6.00pm - 7.30pm
Are you interested in developing your knowledge and skills to work with clients as a registered Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (Nutritional Therapist) in the UK? Find out more about our Postgraduate Nutritional Therapy Courses in this online event.
You can book your place
This event will cover:
- An introduction to the MSc Nutritional Therapy course at Worcester
- Student Experiences
- A chance to speak to academics