An interactive exhibition at the University of Worcester’s City Campus combining history, science, art and technology to explore the medical stories of one of England’s oldest infirmaries.
- Meet characters from the Infirmary
- Investigate medical technology
- Explore memories and occupations
- Share your thoughts
- Challenge your ideas of mental health
- Compare health today to other times and places
Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm (except bank holidays). Saturday opening times from 10am - 4pm (until the end of August 2014). Evening access to the Museum is available for group bookings of 8 or more people.
Free admission, donations welcome.
University of Worcester