An interactive exhibition at the University of Worcester’s City Campus combining history, science, art and technology to explore the medical stories of one of England’s oldest infirmaries.
- Meet characters from the Infirmary
- Investigate medical technology
- Explore memories and occupations
- Share your thoughts
- Challenge your ideas of mental health
- Compare health today to other times and places
Further information on The Infirmary Museum and the George Marshall Medical Museum can be found at www.medicalmuseum.org.uk.
Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Evening access to the Museum is available for group bookings of 8 or more people, please call for details.
Free admission, donations welcome.