Upcoming Open Days
Sunday 25 March, (10am-3pm)
Sunday 24 June, (10am-3pm)
Sunday 09 September, (10am-3pm)
Saturday 06 October, (10am-3pm)
Saturday 03 November, (10am-3pm)
Sunday 25 November, (10am-3pm)
Find out about your options for postgraduate study on Sunday 25 March (12.30-3.45pm) at our Research Degree Open Day.
Visiting us is the best way to get a feel for student life at the University of Worcester. Explore the campus, meet our lecturers and talk to current students.
Five reasons to visit
1. Learn more about your course at our subject specific talks
2. Speak to staff, students and recent graduates about what it’s really like to study at Worcester
3. Explore the University for yourself on a campus tour
4. Look around our halls of residence and chat with the students living there
5. Get advice on completing your UCAS application from one of our graduates
Can't make any of our open days? Don't panic!
You can still visit us by booking a weekday guided campus tour.
Let us know a time and date that suits you, and we will do our best to organise a campus tour that covers everything you need to know.
Get in touch with us by phone or email today: 01905 855 141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to our Open Days
Open Days are based mainly at our St John's Campus, postcode WR2 6AJ. You'll be able to park in any of our car parks for free, and our staff will be on hand to direct you to a suitable place. For directions and information on getting here by public transport check out our find us page.
Once you're settled in you'll then be able to hop on a shuttle bus for a short ride to our Severn and City Campuses.