Figure out finances
Fees and funding
In this section you will find information on fees, loans and financial support, so you can work out how much it will cost to come to university and what help is available.
While you are studying at Worcester, you will need to pay annual tuition fees to us. You will also need to consider other expenses such as living costs, accommodation fees and study materials.
A wide range of financial support is available to help you cover the cost of your studies, throughout the duration of your course.
Tuition fees at the University of Worcester for the academic year 2014/15
The tuition fees 2014/15 document gives a complete listing of the fees for 2014/15.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate study for UK/EU students enrolling on BA/BSc degrees in 2014 is £8,900 per year. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis
- For the majority of Foundation degree courses, which are completed over two years, an annual tuition fee of £6,200 will apply (exceptions include Paramedic Science and Arboriculture, which have a fee of £8,900)
- Most HNDs have an annual tuition fee of £7,680 (exceptions include Business Management HND, Computing HND, Art & Design HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which have an annual fee of £8,900)
- Full-time students studying Nursing or Midwifery will, if on an NHS supported place, get their fees paid. In addition they can also apply for a Maintenance Loan and Grant
- Some trainee teachers, dependent on subject studied and previous qualification, will receive a PGCE bursary
- If you are an International student, please visit the pages dedicated to international students for more detailed information