Fees and funding
In this section you will find information on fees, loans and financial support, so you can work out how much it will cost to come to university and what help is available.
While you are studying at Worcester, you will need to pay annual tuition fees to us. You will also need to consider other expenses such as living costs, accommodation fees and study materials.
A wide range of financial support is available to help you cover the cost of your studies, throughout the duration of your course.
Academic year 2017/18
The tuition fees 2016/17 document gives a complete listing of fees for 2016/17. The 2017/18 tuition fees document will be available soon.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate student enrolling on BA/BSc degrees in 2017 (including Nursing and Midwifery from September 2017) will be no more than £9,250, subject to approval by Parliament. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete.
- The annual fee for students enrolling on the majority of Foundation degree courses in 2017 will be £6,890 (exceptions include Paramedic Science, which will have a fee of no more than £9,250, and Football Business Management and Coaching, which will have a fee of £8,430). Foundation degrees are normally completed over two years,
- The annual fee for student enrolling on most HNDs in 2017, will be £8,430 (exceptions include Business Management HND, Computing HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which will have an annual fee of no more than £9,250).
- The annual fee for a student enrolling on a PGCE in 2017 will be no more than £9,250.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
International & Postgraduate Students:
- Please download the full tuition fees 2016/17 document for full details of international and postgraduate tuition fees. The 2017/18 tuition fees document will be available soon.