Fees and funding
In this section you will find information on fees, loans and financial support, so you can work out how much it will cost to come to university and what help is available.
While you are studying at Worcester, you will need to pay annual tuition fees to us. You will also need to consider other expenses such as living costs, accommodation fees and study materials.
A wide range of financial support is available to help you cover the cost of your studies, throughout the duration of your course.
Academic year 2016/17
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate study for a BA/BSc degrees is £9,000 per year. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete.
- For the majority of Foundation degree courses, which are completed over two years, an annual tuition fee of £6,700 will apply (exceptions include Paramedic Science and Arboriculture, which have a fee of £9,000, and Football Business Management and Coaching, which has a fee of £8,200).
- Most HNDs have an annual tuition fee of £8,200 (exceptions include Horticulture HND, Business Management HND, Computing HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which have an annual fee of £9,000).
- Full-time students studying Nursing or Midwifery will, if on an NHS supported place, get their fees paid. In addition they can also apply for a Maintenance Loan and Grant.
- The fee for a PGCE, which is completed in one year, is £9,000. Some trainee teachers, dependent on subject studied and previous qualification, will receive a PGCE bursary.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
International & Postgraduate Students:
- Tuition fees for 2016/17 are yet to be confirmed.
Academic Year 2015/16
The tuition fees 2015/16 document gives a complete listing of the fees for 2015/16.