In 2012, the Government introduced financial arrangements which led to the withdrawal of most of the public funding for higher education.
Fees at Worcester reflect the cost of efficiently providing an excellent education. Our philosophy is that once a student is selected to study here, they become a member of our community. This informs everything we do.
At Worcester, we are committed to providing our future students with an outstanding education, facilities and opportunities.
The University remains committed to providing more opportunities for highly talented, ambitious students regardless of their financial circumstances.
Tuition fees are reviewed annually and undergraduate tuition fees usually increase in line with inflation.
Academic year 2017/18
The tuition fees 2016/17 document gives a complete listing of fees for 2016/17. The 2017/18 tuition fees document will be available soon.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate student enrolling on BA/BSc degrees in 2017 (including Nursing and Midwifery from September 2017) will be no more than £9,250, subject to approval by Parliament. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete.
- The annual fee for students enrolling on the majority of Foundation degree courses in 2017 will be £6,890 (exceptions include Paramedic Science, which will have a fee of no more than £9,250, and Football Business Management and Coaching, which will have a fee of £8,430). Foundation degrees are normally completed over two years,
- The annual fee for student enrolling on most HNDs in 2017, will be £8,430 (exceptions include Business Management HND, Computing HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which will have an annual fee of no more than £9,250).
- The annual fee for a student enrolling on a PGCE in 2017 will be no more than £9,250.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
International & Postgraduate Students:
- Please download the full tuition fees 2016/17 document for full details of international and postgraduate tuition fees. The 2017/18 tuition fees document will be available soon.
Get in touch
The University's Money Advice Service is available to you even before you apply. If you'd like confidential, one-to-one advice, contact our Money Advice office through Firstpoint on:
Tel: 01905 542551
If you have a question about tuition fees and how to pay for them, please contact our Finance Department on 01905 542474 or 01905 855115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org