In 2012, the Government introduced financial arrangements which led to the withdrawal of most of the public funding for higher education.
Fees at Worcester reflect the cost of efficiently providing an excellent education. Our philosophy is that once a student is selected to study here, they become a member of our community. This informs everything we do.
At Worcester, we are committed to providing our future students with an outstanding education, facilities and opportunities.
The University remains committed to providing more opportunities for highly talented, ambitious students regardless of their financial circumstances.
Tuition fees are reviewed annual and undergraduate tuition fees usually increase in line with inflation.
Tuition fees at the University of Worcester in 2013
The tuition fees 2013/14 document gives a complete listing of the fees for 2013.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate study for UK/EU students enrolling on BA/BSc degrees in 2013 is £8,650 per year. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis
- For the majority of Foundation degree courses, which are completed over two years, an annual tuition fee of £6,000 will apply (except for Pre-Hospital, Unscheduled & Emergency Care and Arboriculture, which have a fee of £8,650)
- Most HNDs have an annual tuition fee of £7,450 (exceptions include Business Management HND, Art & Design HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which have an annual fee of £8,650)
- Full-time students studying Nursing or Midwifery will, if on an NHS supported place, get their fees paid. In addition they can also apply for a Maintenance Loan and Grant
- Some trainee teachers, dependent on subject studied and previous qualification, will receive a PGCE bursary
- If you are an International student, please visit the International Centre pages for more detailed information
Get in touch
The University's Welfare and Financial Guidance Service is available to you even before you apply. If you'd like confidential, one-to-one advice, contact our Welfare and Financial Advice office through Firstpoint on:
Tel: 01905 542551
If you have a question about tuition fees and how to pay them, please contact our finance office on 01905 85 5113.