In 2012, the Government introduced financial arrangements which led to the withdrawal of most of the public funding for higher education.
Fees at Worcester reflect the cost of efficiently providing an excellent education. Our philosophy is that once a student is selected to study here, they become a member of our community. This informs everything we do.
At Worcester, we are committed to providing our future students with an outstanding education, facilities and opportunities.
The University remains committed to providing more opportunities for highly talented, ambitious students regardless of their financial circumstances.
Tuition fees are reviewed annually and undergraduate tuition fees usually increase in line with inflation.
Academic year 2016/17
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate study for a BA/BSc degrees is £9,000 per year. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete.
- For the majority of Foundation degree courses, which are completed over two years, an annual tuition fee of £6,700 will apply (exceptions include Paramedic Science and Arboriculture, which have a fee of £9,000, and Football Business Management and Coaching, which has a fee of £8,200).
- Most HNDs have an annual tuition fee of £8,200 (exceptions include Horticulture HND, Business Management HND, Computing HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which have an annual fee of £9,000).
- Full-time students studying Nursing or Midwifery will, if on an NHS supported place, get their fees paid. In addition they can also apply for a Maintenance Loan and Grant.
- The fee for a PGCE, which is completed in one year, is £9,000. Some trainee teachers, dependent on subject studied and previous qualification, will receive a PGCE bursary.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
International & Postgraduate Students:
- Tuition fees for 2016/17 are yet to be confirmed.
Academic Year 2015/16
The tuition fees 2015/16 document gives a complete listing of the fees for 2015/16.
Get in touch
The University's Money Advice Service is available to you even before you apply. If you'd like confidential, one-to-one advice, contact our Money Advice office through Firstpoint on:
Tel: 01905 542551
If you have a question about tuition fees and how to pay for them, please contact our Finance Department on 01905 542474 or 01905 855115 or email email@example.com