In 2012, the Government introduced financial arrangements which led to the withdrawal of most of the public funding for higher education.
Fees at Worcester reflect the cost of efficiently providing an excellent education. Our philosophy is that once a student is selected to study here, they become a member of our community. This informs everything we do.
At Worcester, we are committed to providing our future students with an outstanding education, facilities and opportunities.
The University remains committed to providing more opportunities for highly talented, ambitious students regardless of their financial circumstances.
Tuition fees are reviewed annual and undergraduate tuition fees usually increase in line with inflation.
Tuition fees at the University of Worcester for the academic year 2014/15
The tuition fees 2014/15 document gives a complete listing of the fees for 2014/15.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate study for UK/EU students enrolling on BA/BSc degrees in 2014 is £8,900 per year. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis
- For the majority of Foundation degree courses, which are completed over two years, an annual tuition fee of £6,200 will apply (exceptions include Paramedic Science and Arboriculture, which have a fee of £8,900)
- Most HNDs have an annual tuition fee of £7,680 (exceptions include Business Management HND, Computing HND, Art & Design HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which have an annual fee of £8,900)
- Full-time students studying Nursing or Midwifery will, if on an NHS supported place, get their fees paid. In addition they can also apply for a Maintenance Loan and Grant
- Some trainee teachers, dependent on subject studied and previous qualification, will receive a PGCE bursary
- If you are an International student, please visit the pages dedicated to international students for more detailed information
Get in touch
The University's Money Advice Service is available to you even before you apply. If you'd like confidential, one-to-one advice, contact our Money Advice office through Firstpoint on:
Tel: 01905 542551
If you have a question about tuition fees and how to pay for them, please contact our Finance Department on 01905 542474 or 01905 855115 or email email@example.com