Our Applicant Days are designed for people who have applied to study with us.
If you have been made an offer to study at the University of Worcester, you will receive an email including a link to the online booking system.
Top tips for the day:
- Applicant Days are not compulsory to attend, but give you another chance to find out what life as a University of Worcester student is like
- We recommend that Single Honours applicants visit an Institute-specific day, but we do have a general Applicant Day too if this date is more convenient
- Joint Honours applicants whose courses are in different Institutes might find it useful to attend the general Applicant Day instead of an Institute-specific day
- The event will last between 3 and 5 hours
- Applicant Day programmes will be available on this page a week before the event
- An example of our Halls of Residence will be open for you to view on the day
- If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office on 01905 855111
Take your place at the University of Worcester
At the University of Worcester, you’ll find all the support, resources and high-quality teaching you need to build a solid foundation for your future success.