View a larger version of this map
- By Foot
If arriving by train the City Campus is less than a 5 minute walk from Worcester Foregate Street Station. When exiting the station turn right along Foregate Street, after 200m turn left down Castle Street. The City Campus will be on your left after 200m. For a diagram have a look at our google map.
To help find your way you can download the directional map.
- By Bicycle
If you would like to cycle to the City Campus there are Sheffield-type hoop cycle parking facilities to lock your bike to on campus.
Please see our Facilities for Cyclists campus map for details. On this map the location and opening hours of the bike shop can also be found.
Showers and lockers are available at St John’s campus, City campus and Riverside.
Work out your route using the Cycle Route Journey Planner.
- By Bus
City Campus is very close to Worcester Bus Station, for the latest timetable please visit the county council website.
- By Rail
Worcester is served by two train stations:
Worcester Foregate Street - is situated in the city centre and is a 5 minute walk from the City Campus
Worcester Shrub Hill - is a 10 minute walk from the City Campus.
Guide to approximate travel times:
- Birmingham to Worcester Foregate Street 50 minutes
- Cardiff Central to Worcester Foregate Street 1 hour 50 minutes
- London Euston to Worcester Foregate Street 3 hours
- London Paddington to Worcester Shrub Hill 2 hours 20 minutes
An accessibility statement and map (which highlights features along the routes between campus locations) are in production and will be available shortly.
- Car Parking
The City Campus does not have a car park of its own but is surrounded by several car parks ranging from 60p-90p per hour depending on which car park you use - the cheapest is Pitchcroft Car Park (next to the racecourse and Ostlers restaurant).
The closest University car park is at Riverside.
The postcode for Pitchcroft Racecourse Car Park is WR1 6EJ (next to Ostlers Restaurant).
Car share dedicated parking spaces
The University of Worcester car-share dedicated car parking spaces are open to all staff and students who are registered users of the university private car sharing scheme. Car-share members are entitled to park in the dedicated car share spaces when they drive to campus with at least one other registered member and have registered a Budi Team on the system.
The dedicated car sharing spaces (denoted by signage and banner display on the fence) are available at St Johns Campus in car park R. All dedicated car share spaces will revert to standard parking after 10:00am Monday to Friday. Dedicated car spaces are not available at weekends.
How to qualify
To qualify for a car-share dedicated car parking space you will need to do the following:
• Register on the University of Worcester Car-Share scheme using your staff or student profile.
• Form a Budi team on the car-share system with at least one other member you will be car-sharing with.
• Apply for dedicated car-sharing parking by completing a registration form and providing evidence of forming a BUDi team on the car-share system at Firstpoint. Once accepted you will receive your car-share membership cards and sticker.
• Display a car-share membership cards and sticker on the car pool vehicle each time you use dedicated parking spaces.
* A valid university parking permit or pay and display ticket is still required to access parking facilities.
How to create a BUDi team:
• Step 1 - After registering on the car-share scheme search for someone to share with.
• Step 2 - Send a 'request to share' message to a member that you would like to share with.
• Step 3 - Having found a match, you need to update your sharing status. Go to 'Contacts', confirm who you are sharing with and the system will automatically create a BUDi team for you.
Download a car-share dedicated car parking spaces registration form. Return your complete form to Firstpoint with evidence of your BUDi team.
Our City Campus is home to the University's Worcester Business School, City Halls and the McClelland Centre.
The postal address for City Campus is:
The University of Worcester
For further assistance in finding your way to us, try these journey planners: