Living in Halls
University halls of residence are the perfect place to fully embrace student life and quickly make new friends.
We have over 1,000 rooms across our halls. We offer halls of residence to suit every budget and need, from our 'Traditional Hall' at £102 per week to the £165 per week 'En-suite Extra' (2019/20 costs).
All tenancies run for a standard term of 39 weeks although we will accommodate students for longer if their course demands.
Free gym membership is included and you can apply for accommodation no matter where you live.
All Halls of Residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laudrette, shop , cash machines, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.
All halls are non-smoking.
Find out more about our university halls of residence on our St John's Campus and our City Campus.
We offer self-guided tours of all of our accomodation, including chances to speak to our accomodation offers and current students, during our Open Days.