City Centre Accommodation
The Old Post Office
En-suite City Centre - 2019/20 - £149 per week
En-suite City Centre - 2020/21 - £153 per week
Located in the city centre less than 10 minutes walk from the City Campus, we have 28 en-suite rooms finished to a high standard.
Unlike the rest of our accommodation, this property is leased by the University, however if you are allocated here, the University will still be your landlord. As your landlord, we will be responsible for organising maintenance and repairs, and also for the collection of your rent. You also benefit from free insurance, gym membership, and University in-house Security response.
We are confident that you will be happy with the standard provided within this en-suite accommodation.
See the AccessAble guide
All halls of residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cash machines, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.
We offer self-guided tours of all of our accomodation, including chances to speak to our accomodation offers and current students, during our Open Days.