City Campus Accommodation
Our City Campus rooms are in Bishop Bosel and Chancellor Halls. They are En-suite Extra rooms.
2019/20 - £165 per week
Address: The University of Worcester, Citty Campus, Castle Street, Worcester, WR1 3AS
Setting a new high standard in student living, this accomidation comprises of 177 en-suite rooms spread across Bishop Bosel and Chancellor Halls. All the flats have a large, shared kitchen and dining areas, while the study bedrooms are light, airy, spacious and fully furnished in a contemporary style.
The accommodation also benefits from flat-screen TV’s in the communal areas, with the cost of the TV licence covered in the rent.
Typical En-suite Extra room:
See the AccessAble guide for Bishop Bosel and Chancellor Hall
City Campus Accommodation Gallery
All halls of residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laudrette, shop , cash machines, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.
We offer self-guided tours of all of our accomodation, including chances to speak to our accomodation offers and current students, during our Open Days.