Our En-suite Extra rooms are in AE Housman and Elizabeth Barrett Browning on the St John's Campus and Bishop Bosel and Chancellor Halls on the City Campus.
2020/21 - £169 per week
Address: St John's Campus, Worcester WR2 6AJ; City Campus, Caste Street, Worcester, WR1 3AS
Setting a new high standard in student living, these Halls comprise of 182 en-suite rooms. Each room is located within a flat featuring a large shared kitchen and dining area. The study bedrooms are light, airy, spacious and fully furnished in a contemporary style and there are flat screen TVs in the communal areas making it easy to socialise and relax.
These halls offer the highest standards of student accommodation.
Typical En-suite Extra room:
See the AccessAble guide.
All Halls of Residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.