Academic year 2020/21
The 2020/21 Tuition Fees - Home/EU - Undergraduate and 2020/21 Tuition Fees - International Undergraduate and Postgraduate documents give a complete list of fees for undergraduate students joining the University in the 2020/21 academic year.
Please consult the documents for full details and exceptions, but:
- The standard annual fee for full-time home/EU undergraduate students enrolling on BA/BSc degrees, FdA/FdSc foundation degree or HNDs in the 2020/21 academic year (including Nursing and Midwifery) is £9,250.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
The 2020/21 Tuition Fees - Home/EU - Postgraduate and 2020/21 Tuition Fees - International Undergraduate and Postgraduate documents give a complete list of postgraduate tuition fees.
- The annual fee for a home/EU student enrolling on a PGCE in the academic year 2020/21 is £9,250.
In addition to the fees mentioned in the documents linked above, the 2019/20 fee for Visiting PhD students is £313 per month and the 2019/20 Research Bursary (Stipend) is £15,009 per annum. 2020/21 values for these fees will be detailed here when available.
Pre-sessionals - 2019/20
- Our pre-sessional 10-week course costs £4,800 (including accommodation) or £3,300 (excluding accommodation).
- Our pre-sessional 6-week course costs £2,900 (including accommodation) or £2,000 (excluding accommodation).
Funding for EU students has been approved for the academic year 2018/19. The Government confirmed that EU students will continue to remain eligible for undergraduate, master's, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support in academic year 2018 to 2019. Find out more about the student loan.
To help with the financial responsibility of students, we offer a range of scholarships.
EU Maintenance Scholarships (merit-based)
Merit-based maintenance scholarships are for EU students who achieve 128 UCAS points and who do not qualify for maintenance loans from Student Finance England (download this document for more details on Eligibility Criteria by Country). It is a great opportunity to be awarded £1,000 in your first year of a full-time undergraduate study. Students who meet the relevant academic requirements will automatically qualify for the scholarship when they enrol at the University.