Skip to content

How to enter a degree part way through

We welcome applications from students who are looking to change university, or who are completing a Foundation Degree/HND to top up to a degree.


How to apply

  • Part-time study applications, should be submitted via our†application form.††††††††
  • Full time study applications, should be submitted†via†UCAS.
  • Current University of Worcester†students can†apply using our internal application form, available via your student SOLE page.

The merit of each application will be considered individually.††††

When to apply

There is an official UCAS deadline for applications in January.

If you miss this deadline, donít worry! There will be a number of courses still taking applications throughout the remainder of the year.

Any questions?

Contact Admissions on 01905 855111 or