The normal minimum entry requirements for this level 6 top-up degree course are:
• A relevant Foundation degree, DipHE, HND or equivalent qualification in education, health, care or welfare or related subject
• Experience of working with children, young people, their families and/or communities. This can be evidenced in a number of ways
• An appropriate work-based learning qualification such as a Foundation degree
• Recent employment history,
• Work experience evidenced within the personal statement and reference.