Head of Rugby
School of Sport and Exercise Science
Professional and Technical Support Staff
tel: 01905 542639
An ex academy and national league Rugby player, Lewis graduated from Worcester in 2015 with a BSc Sports Studies. In 2017 Lewis completed an MSc Studentship with the School of Sport and Exercise Science, teaching on the Sports Coaching pathway, leading on Rugby delivery and achieved a MSc in Sports Coaching Science.
Now, as Head of Rugby, Lewis is responsible for the delivery and direction of the University of Worcester Rugby programmes. Lewis directly coaches our men’s and women’s performance teams to compete in BUC’s competition and oversees the wider coaching team.
As a qualified lifestyle advisor Lewis supports our scholarship athletes compete at an elite level in a range of sports, including our franchise Basketball and Netball players.
Lewis has coached in the national leagues, on the England counties pathway and in the women’s premiership and championship.
- MSc Sports Coaching Science (University of Worcester)
- PG Cert Learning and Teaching in Higher education (University of Worcester)
- PG Cert Research Methods (University of Worcester)
- BSc Sports Studies (University of Worcester)
- RFU Level 3
- Athlete Personal Development and Lifestyle