- MEd Educational Leadership
- MSc Computing & Education
- PGCE Science & IT
- MSc Analytical Chemistry
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry
Teaching & Research
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Management of Change
- Church School Leadership
- Education Studies
- Educational Leadership & Management
- Gender & Leadership
- School Improvement
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (MRCS)
- Association for Science Education (ASE)
- Member of the British Computer Society (BCS)
- British Educational Leadership, Management and Administration Society (BELMAS)
- Standing Committee for Research in Leadership and Management (SCRELM)
Cubillo L and Brown M (2003) “Women into Leadership and Management: International Differences?” Journal of Educational Administration Vol 41 (3), 278 – 291
Brown M, Cubillo L & Skinner G (2003) “Leadership of Catholic Schools in a Pluralistic Britain” in Leadership in Schools, M Reading, L Watson, J Heywood & P Taylor (Eds), Sheffield Hallam University Press.
Bell L, Bolam R & Cubillo L (2003) “A systematic review of the impact of school leadership and management on student/pupil outcomes” (EPPI-Centre Review) in Research Evidence in Education Library, Issue 1. London: EPPI-Centre, Social Science research Unit, Institute of Education.
Cubillo L with Bell L & Bolam R (2003) “Foul is Fair and fair is Foul: Conducting a Systematic Review of an Aspect of Educational Leadership and Management”, in Developing Educational Leadership – Using Evidence for Policy and Practice, L Anderson & N Bennett (Eds) Open University Press.
Cubillo L & Brown M (2004) “Women into Educational Leadership and Management: International Differences?” in Researching Educational Leadership: Perspectives, Values and Ethics, W Newton et (Eds) Open University Press.