Business Administration BA (Hons) - Online with NCC Education
What makes Business Administration at Worcester special?
This online top-up degree is delivered for the University of Worcester by NCC Education. It is currently open to graduates of the NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business (QCF), or equivalent.
Learning via NCC Education’s online Campus is fully supported by a friendly, expert teaching team and online materials. You will achieve a University of Worcester degree studying in your own country.
Watch Muyiwa talk about his experience in the UK as an International Student and the opportunities that the UK Higher Education offers to the non-British students.
- Ideal preparation for a career in international business and management
- Opportunity to improve your employment prospects or progress to postgraduate study
- Builds on existing knowledge of the global business environment, management, accounting, marketing and finance
- Access to a range of transferable skills and an appreciation of working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
I enjoyed every bit of the programme; from the lively and informative live chats, lecturers to private group discussions. The programme brings together students from all over the world and getting to know everyone and their cultures was priceless.
What qualifications will you need?
This course is currently open to graduates of the NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business (QCF), or equivalent.
For more information contact NCC Education by email: email@example.com
It was a wonderful experience because of the wide variety of friends I met through the chat sessions and their insights. The assessments were designed to both cover the course content as well as further our knowledge.
What will you study?
You will study eight modules in:
- Business Research Methods
- Business Strategy
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- International Marketing Strategy
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Strategic Operations and Quality Management
- Management Accounting and Finance
Mark Richardson and Robin Bell introduce Worcester Business School and discuss how this programme is delivered online.
Teaching and Assessment
How will you be taught?
Support to learn
Our friendly and expert tutor team are always available to help and guide you. You will talk to them every week online, and you can contact them any time by email. All your course materials will be accessible via NCC Education’s Virtual Learning Environment Campus. You will be provided with full details of what you need to do for each module and when to attend the module discussion/chat sessions.
There is an ‘Orientation Week’ at the start of your programme, which enables you to experience the online learning approach and find out how to gain access to your tutors, study material, all supporting resources, policies and advice.
Each week, you will:
- Watch the video lecture for the topic
- Work through the topic tutorial
- Join in Discussion Forums, answering questions and tasks set out by the Module Leader
- Take part in a Live Chat session with the Module Leader and other students to discuss the week’s topic
- Carry out private study, reading around the topics and tasks set
During your studies, you will also have access to:
- An Assessment Surgery week where you will be able ask questions about your assignments
- Helpful reminder emails (if appropriate) to encourage you to engage with online learning materials
- Inter-semester activities to improve your study skills; prepare you for future employability (e.g. CV writing skills); enhance your understanding of business terminology and preparatory reading
- NCC Education and University of Worcester’s digital library resources
Where could it take you?
Some examples of jobs obtained by recent graduates:
|Country||Year of Completion||Current Role||Industry|
|Myanmar||2009||Logistics Executive||Freight (Singapore)|
|South Africa||2009||Events Manager||Healthcare|
|South Africa||2008||Projects Controller||Automotive|
|UAE||2012||Customer Service Representative||Mining|
|Vietnam||2011||Account Manager||Oil and Energy (Blue Chip)|
|Vietnam||2013||Online Marketing Executive||Design Consultancy|