Why choose the University of Worcester?
Many students come here for our excellent teaching record and small class sizes. Others come to use our state-of-the-art facilities. Some come here to experience our idyllic, yet exciting city, or our beautiful parkland campus. Some come for the friendly community atmosphere we've created and enjoyed, or our first-rate student support. As well as this, most will come for our vast array of specialised and highly flexible courses.
Whatever your reason for choosing Worcester, we offer an excellent environment in which to study and the high quality teaching you need to get the most from your studies. You’ll be a part of a truly international student and staff community in a traditional British setting!
The St John’s Campus and the recently developed City Campus have excellent facilities and host a number of cutting-edge specialist centres.
Top reasons to study at the University of Worcester
- We are one of the fastest growing universities for applications in the UK.
- 94.9% of our graduates go into work or education within six months of graduating – well above the national average.
- We offer a range of academic and sports scholarships which are both available to international students with successful applications.
- We are the first university in the UK to gain Eco Campus Platinum across the whole campus.
- The University of Worcester has been investing over £150 million on facilities that would help students across their studies. The Hive, Britain’s first joint university and public library was officially opened by Her Majesty The Queen in July 2012, closely followed by the opening of a brand new Sports Arena with 2000 seats which is also purpose built for disability sports.