Consultant: Leadership and Occupational Psychology
Worcester Business School
A strategic and innovative Business Psychologist and Organisation Development professional of 30 years with a successful track record gained across private and public sectors and most industries. In programme design and delivery to develop leadership and professional capability Sandra is keen to ‘bring theory to life’ and facilitate knowledge transfer through practical skills application.
Her wide ranging expertise includes:
• Leadership/management development - cultural shift and enhanced business capability
• Assessment for selection, promotion, personal & professional development
• Talent Management - improving rigour and integration between HR processes
• Competency definition & application for peak performance
• Programme/Intervention evaluation
• Change Management:
• Enhancing employees’ understanding, involvement and ownership
• Culture, employee & customer audits as diagnostic/evaluation tools
Sandra has an MSc in Coaching & Development (EMCC accredited). An Occupational Psychologist with general chartered status since 1990 (British Psychological Society), she is BPS accredited as an Associate Fellow and Chartered Scientist (2009) for her contribution to coaching, learning and development and organisation change. She also has an MBA and marketing/social research qualifications. Sandra is experienced in Group Facilitation, ‘Action Learning’ Facilitation and Transactional Analysis.
Sandra has been coaching since 1991 and, since 2002, designing and facilitating coaching skills training often within broader contexts of personal and/or organisational development and change. As an accredited coach she is passionate about “making the ‘art of the possible’ happen” - through realising individual, team and organisation effectiveness and potential. She specialises in helping senior leaders, middle managers, professionals/specialists and management teams identify and implement focused and demonstrable actions (with defined measures). She brings this ethos to her teaching and broader development programmes.
- Specialist Teaching Areas
Specialist Teaching Areas
Coaching Theory & Practice
Self-Awareness, Authenticity & Self-management
Organisation Behaviour, Culture & Change
Human Resource Management