Doctoral Researcher in Entrepreneurship
Worcester Business School
tel: 01905 85 5214
Lemun is a doctoral researcher with Worcester Business School. His research focuses on Entrepreneurship education and Enterprise development in emerging markets, with a special focus on Africa. He has worked within the banking and financial service industry, providing business consultancy solutions to small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria and across Africa.
He is currently the Human Resource and Program Development Manager for a not- for-profit organization in the Uk. Lemun is equally involved with different career development, mentoring and youth entrepreneurship initiative programs in the midlands.
- Teaching & Research
Teaching & Research
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Human Resource Management and Strategy
Business and Management across cultures
Leading and managing change in organisations
Entrepreneurship Mind-set development
Entrepreneurial attitude and attributes of entrepreneurs
Career management and employability agenda
- Professional Bodies
Member of the British Academy of Management.
• Yatu, L., Loon, M. & Bell., R., 2016. A systematic review of entrepreneurship education literature in Nigeria: where is the focus of research? Conference proceeding. Manchester, 17th international conference on human resource development research and practice (98) pg. 87.
• Yatu, L., 2016. Developing and entrepreneurial mind-set among graduates for business venturing and economic development: a case for effective education in Nigeria. Manchester, 17th international conference on human resource development research and practice across Europe (187) pg 127.
• Yatu, L. & Erunke, C. E., 2013. Minority question in the Nigerian governmental process. African journal of social science, 3(1), pp. 121-134.
• Erunke, c. E. & Yatu, L., 2012. Economic development and mass poverty in Africa: assessment of the Nigerian experience. Afro Asian journal of social sciences. Quarter iv, 3(3,4).
• Yatu, L. & Erunke, C. E., 2012. Historical context of the incorporation of Africa in international politics. African journal of social sciences, 2(3), pp. 27-42.
MBA. Specialising in Entrepreneurship and Business development and leading and managing change in organisations (Birmingham City Business School)
MSc. Management and Human Resource Management
PG/Diploma. Business Management
BSC (Hons) Political Science