The University provides distance and distributed learning programmes of the highest quality in a range of subjects. The policy for maintaining these high standards rests on good practice within the University and our approved Learning Partners.
To meet conditions of approval, the University needs to be assured that the student support meets requirements relating to quality and standards and that correct procedures are followed.
Benefits of working with us:
- Building and developing relationships with the University of Worcester and our global community
- Competitive advantage of offering a reputable UK degree through local delivery
- Increased student numbers by offering a sustainable progression route from existing courses
- Flexibility of delivery – you choose how to structure the teaching of the programme
- Provision of high quality learning materials and rigorous University of Worcester examination processes
- Support of a dedicated administrative support team with an individual contact point
Arrange a meeting
If you’d like to find out more about working in partnership with us, contact our Regional Engagement Office on 01905 85 5019 or email email@example.com