For an exciting and diverse range of events see our latest Cultural Calendar.
Biology, Chemistry Physics PGCE Taster Session
Wednesday, 08 March 2017
This taster session is suitable for those considering making an application to train to teach any of the Science disciplines in September 2017 or September 2018 via either the Core PGCE Route or the School Direct Route.
During the session you will:
- get advice on how to make an application
- learn what the science subject aspect of the PGCE programme entails
- find out what the benefits are from training here at the University of Worcester
- get the opportunity to ask questions of the Course Tutor
- experience a ‘typical’ subject session activity
- have the opportunity to talk to some of our current trainees.
Book your place by emailing email@example.com.
Micro Science Festival
Friday, 10 March 2017 - Thursday, 30 March 2017
A series of exhibitions and workshops at The Hive, to coincide with British Science Week.
For information about individual events see our Micro Science Festival flyer.
International Images for Science exhibition
Wednesday, 08 February 2017 - Saturday, 22 April 2017
An exhibition of the world’s best scientific photography with beautiful and striking images of interest to all.
Science has always been an important interest of the Royal Photographic Society in terms of showing the beauty of science through art and in supporting science, medicine and engineering through the application of new imaging techniques.
The exhibition is in the Atrium at The Hive and is free for all.