Our school improvement and leadership programmes address all of the major areas of education leadership, including:
- What is high quality leadership?
- How do we build capacity in leadership?
- How do we plan for effective professional development?
- Striving for and raising school performance- effective school improvement
- What is quality learning - how we identify and evidence base
- Effective appraisal for effective schools
- Leading schools in challenging circumstances
- Effective school-to-school self review
- 'Just 4 You’ - a middle leadership/ aspiring leaders programme
- Effective school improvement and rating outcomes
- Building and sustaining effective collaborations
To find out more about our programmes and consultancy, please access our secure members' area.
Who would have thought that during a year, we could have moved forward our thinking so much! The work with Tom encouraged us to read more around education and think and reflect further on the work we do in our own schools.A Norwich Headteacher
"The enquiry process (for that what it is, a process and not a programme) has encouraged me to become fare more reflective in my own performance as a leader."
"The magic ingredient for me has been the opportunity to talk with others, to be able to express my feelings and thoughts."
"The process is constructive, honest, challenging and supportive."
"Leading to a rise in standards, evident through school self-evaluation; written reports; reflection; and actions."
School improvement outreach
School to school support in the area of school improvement around the UK.
Get in touch
Find out more
To find out more about how the University of Worcester can assist you in your leadership development please contact the School Improvement Team