The new students' tuition fees 2017/18 document gives a complete list of fees for students joining the University in the 2017/18 academic year. The continuing students' tuition fees 2017/18 document gives a complete list of fees for students continuing their studies in 2017/18.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate study for a BA/BSc degrees will be no more than £9,250 per year, subject to approval by Parliament. Full-time undergraduate courses normally take three years to complete.
- Most postgraduate courses have a £5,150 annual fee, but please consult the tuition fees 2017/18 document for course-specific information.
- Our pre-sessional 10-week course (including accommodation) costs £4,000.
- Our pre-sessional 6-week course (including accommodation) costs £2,800.
- For the majority of Foundation degree courses, which are completed over two years, an annual tuition fee of £6,890 will apply (exceptions include Football Business Management and Coaching, which has a fee of £8,430).
- Most HNDs have an annual tuition fee of £8,430 (exceptions include Horticulture HND, Business Management HND, Computing HND and Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND which have an annual fee of £9,250).
- Full-time students studying Nursing or Midwifery will, if on an NHS supported place, get their fees paid. The fee for a PGCE, which is completed in one year, is £9,250. Some trainee teachers, dependent on subject studied and previous qualification, will receive a PGCE bursary.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
Funding for EU students has been approved for the academic year 2018/19. The Government confirmed that EU students will continue to remain eligible for undergraduate, master's, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support in academic year 2018 to 2019. Find out more about the student loan.
To help with the financial responsibility of students, we offer a range of scholarships.