We have the following opportunities within our Company that could suit someone who has the desire to complete some on going work experience whilst studying for a degree. The work would be unpaid but we could pay travel costs.
We are a small diverse team of in house IT professionals, working for a global manufacturer in the North Worcester area.
Specialising in systems support, we support over 300 users across three sites in the UK, three in Germany, one in France and home users across Europe.
On the back of our ERP, CRM, SAN and MPLS roll outs, we are currently implementing a new IP telephone system.
Your tasks may include:
- PC builds. Installing Windows7 Professional and/or Enterprise on new builds, upgrading where possible from Windows XP.
- 1st line support assistance.
- General system housekeeping. Windows AD amendments, additional location info, floor layouts & picture upload.
- Data input. Build sheets into One Note & Welcome letter creation for new starters.
- Review of Work Instructions, guidelines, policies and training material. Generation of gaps.
- BMC (service desk) statistical creation and ticket analysis.
- Project assistance may be required for the following ongoing projects:
- New telephone system
- Data Consolidation
- RAM upgrades
- XP O/S reduction
If you are interested, please email Kat Jones for more information.